Use of this site is provided by Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary (BAS) subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- BAS reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to BAS are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will BAS be liable for damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- BAS does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from BAS. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by BAS to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not BAS). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- BAS takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- BAS makes no guarantee that the animals featured for adoption will be available when visiting the Sanctuary.
- The security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed by BAS. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by BAS or its agents.
- Any communication or material that you transmit or post on, any public area of the site including data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visithttp://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The cookies we use on our site are:
Google & Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers navigate to and through our websites, how long customers spend visiting our content items and how often they return to visit our websites. Google Analytics also helps us track the effectiveness of the money we spend on our digital marketing campaigns